Sunday, September 02, 2007

Slacking in my training


Busy week for me, deadline from school for assignments, trip to bintan and lastly work.

I have not been sleeping much for this whole week. Average of only 3-4 hrs each day. And to add on to it, we drunk quite a bit in Bintan.

I tried to log in some swimming in Bintan but they dont have a lap pool. So was doing much of my work when I was free in Bintan.

Had a blast with the old classmates. Amazing to see all of them doing so well. Time really flies. Anyway, back to my Ironman training, I slept at 3.30am on Sunday morning and forced myself up at 7.30am for my sunday morning swim. After which followed by a 90 min badminton session. During the badminton, Binly and Hans commented on my eyebags. But what the heck, it's just lack of sleep. After getting my beauty sleep, this will go away.

So for this whole week, only 1.6km swim in 40 mins. September will be a good month for me to pick up on my training, and I am going for my bike fitting session with the bike boutique.

And some Ironman promo video. :)

No comments: